• A parental consent form must be completed for each child under the age of 16 and submitted at the Registration desk.
• It is the adults’ responsibility for the welfare of the child at all times.
• The cycling ride is a sportive style ride. It is a fun and friendly but challenging 10K route and is open to families and individuals.
• No refund of the entry fee will be given for anyone choosing to withdraw in advance of the race for any reason or for those that fail to register for the event at the venue
How to Enter:
All participants must complete a registration form which includes details of relevant medical history and emergency contact numbers. The form is part of the registration and ticketing process which you can access here!
Entries in advance close on Friday 2 May at 2pm.
A parental consent form must be completed for all children under the age of 16 wishing to enter events. Consent forms can be downloaded by clicking here! Please complete the form and bring on the day.
• Race numbers must be collected on the day between 1pm and 2pm at the Registration desk – please allow time to do this.
• Listen to the marshals at all times. They are there for your safety. We reserve the right to remove any participant who does not obey a marshals directive/s or is physically or verbally abusive towards any marshal or race official.
• No headphones to be worn. This is for your safety. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in removal.
• Please note that photographs and videos, including sound records, may be taken before, during and after the various events for media and promotional purposes.
• In the event that you become ill during or after the event and require medical attention, the event organiser may provide your personal and any disclosed medical details to any relevant medical personnel.
• Toilets will be available at the start / finish.
• First Aid will be available for any minor bumps, bruises and cuts. More serious injuries may initially be assessed by on-site medical personnel, but emergency services may also be summoned if appropriate.
• There will be two water stations on the course.
• Refreshments will also be available to buy on the day.
• The route is circular, undulating and hilly, with a mixture of trail, concrete, dirt and single tracks. It is challenging but beautiful. A good level of general fitness is required.
• Due to the nature of the course families with younger children are advised to ride together to provide assistance if required.
• Entrants are responsible for providing a suitable (off road) bicycle in good condition and a cycle helmet is mandatory.
• Be aware of other competitors trying to pass you and take care when passing others.
• There are multiple obstacles on the course, for example, overhanging trees, rough terrain underfoot, mud, holes and ruts caused by farm equipment. Please take extreme care.
• The course will be marked with Km markers, tape, signs, and we will have marshals on the course to help guide you.
There will be onsite parking available on the Demolition Field, the main event site, which is also the Start/Finish location. You will be directed to a parking space on the field on the day by marshals.
Limitation of Liability: The A WOW event organiser is not and will not be responsible for any unforeseeable injury, loss or damage that you or any participant may suffer as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions (by any party).
The A WOW event organiser is not and will not be liable for any personal injury that arises through no fault or negligence of the event organiser (or the event organiser’s agents or sub-contractors).
The event organiser will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations under these Terms and Conditions where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the event organiser’s reasonable control (also known as ‘Force Majeure’).
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit the event organiser’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence (including that of its agents or sub-contractors).
By signing up to this event you are agreeing & accepting the above and will be bound by its conditions.